SaleSSuiteS Modules are designed to run easily on 98% of computers. Occasionally, people encounter difficulties which are usually easy to remedy.
We highly recommend playing the “Demo” version of the Module by clicking on the Module title before purchasing the full version. If the Demo will run, the Full Version will usually run without any problems.
Here are solutions to common problems:
“Module will not play”
SaleSSuiteS Modules are produced in flash. Some computer settings can interfere with the way the Modules perform. NOTE: Many Apple/MAC products do not support flash - the exception may be the Lion operating system.
- The pop-up blocker on your computer may be blocking the Module
- Look for a message bar at the top of your browser window
- Click on the window
- Click on “Allow”
- Internet connection is slow
- Internet connection is lost
“Module is playing but no audio”
- Check volume control
- Another device is plugged into headphone jack
“Module plays erratically”
- Internet connection may not be strong enough
- Older computers may be overworked - consider closing other programs